Click to read our latest report
Established in 2019, Re:CREATe is a research and advocacy enterprise that aims to catalyze and advance the remanufacturing industry in India.
The four pillars of Re:CREATe are Research, Education, Advocacy, and Technology resting on a foundation of national and international Collaboration.
- Episode 258: Hacking climate solutions, finding ‘good work’on March 5, 2021 at 10:00 am
- Q1 2021: Food waste; the secret of fat; keep it localon March 5, 2021 at 9:00 am
- 5 opportunities of a circular economyon March 5, 2021 at 8:12 am
- Alpa Sutaria on how Coca-Cola is addressing issues associated with plastic wasteon March 4, 2021 at 9:28 pm
UN Climate Change
- Wasting food just feeds climate change, new UN environment report warns on March 4, 2021 at 6:09 pm
- UN report calls for scaling-up carbon capture, use and storageon March 3, 2021 at 9:50 pm
- Protect forests for ‘people, planet and prosperity’, Guterres urges on World Wildlife Dayon March 3, 2021 at 10:57 am
- Secretary-General urges countries to end ‘deadly addiction’ to coalon March 2, 2021 at 8:35 pm